Skip to content
Application, Refund & Program Policies
- All notifications to applicants will be sent via email — please allow 5 business days for notice of receipt of your online application. Full payment is required with all camp applications in order to reserve your child’s space in the program (checks & all major credit cards accepted). Applying to the EBK program requires a 3-step process that includes 1) online application & fee payment 2) report card submission and 3) teacher recommendation form (completed by your child’s math teacher). Only completed application packets will be considered, and once completed the review process may take 2-3 weeks and include a brief courtesy call by an EBK Team member. Submitting completed application packets and payment does NOT guarantee acceptance into this specialized program.
- Applications that are reviewed and not accepted into the program will be refunded as follows:
- Payments made by check will be returned in the mail.
- Payments made via credit card will be refunded and may take up to 10 days to post.
- If your application is accepted into the summer program and you subsequently cannot attend, a camp cancellation and refund request must be received in writing and is subject to the following deadlines and fees:
- Cancellations received before May 30, 2019 subject to $150 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after May 30 but before June 15, 2019 will be refunded 50% of total payment.
- Cancellations received after after June 15, 2019 will not be refunded.
- East Bay Kidz and TLC Services reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, to terminate services in the program at any time, for reasons including, but not limited to, inappropriate behavior, frequent tardiness/absences, and not following the rules & policies of the program. Services that are terminated will not be refunded.